Sunday, March 16, 2008

Birthday Jackets

This year for the girls birthdays, my dad gave them money to buy clothes with. So I decided to take them and let them pick out there outfit by themselves, with no input from mom (though the little one did copy her sister a little bit, but if you ask her, they are completely different, hers is red!) Well they did very well, if I say so, Adam wasn't so sure when he saw the jackets, but I thought they were very cute, every girl needs a little bling, bling I told him. (If you cant tell by the pictures, those are not polka dots they are gold sequins!). They are very much girly girls.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Cute, cute! Every girl can use a little more sparkle!

andrea said...

so cute! what good taste they have.

Kelsie said...

I love that Audrey thinks hers is totally different! So cute. :)