Zack has turned 4 months! I really cant believe it. He changes so fast I can hardly keep up with him. The Doctor say he looks great, except for a case of Eczema, he is perfect. At his appointment we found out that Dr. Lesueur is going back into the military, which made us so, so sad. We will see him for his next appt, but it will be our last. Were not sure what were going to do. :(
Some things about Zack at four month
*He is completely and totally a Mamma's boy, just ask anyone who has tried to hold him
*A few weeks ago he found his hands. His hands are either holding each other, or Zack is trying to shove them both in his mouth
*Last week he started noticing his feet. some of his outfits have little monkeys on the feet, and when he is wearing them, it entertains him most of the day.
*If he concentrates real hard he can reach out and grabs things
*He wants to chew, chomp or suck on anything he can grab, he really likes moms fingers
*His sleeping habits, instead of getting better, are worse, he wakes up any where between every one to three hours every night, but to be fair he has sleept as long as six, maybe twice. But he has to sleep in my arms, he refuses to sleep any where else, despite all my efforts. And his naps during the day have dwindled down to very little here and there.
*We started taking him to church a about a month ago. Zack didn't appreciate that very much. Little said, he doesnt like church. All Three times we have gone, he has gotten the hiccups right in the middle of Sunday School. Maybe thats his plan, to get out in the hall. :) Adam is more than happy to take him out during sacrament.
*He giggles all the time now, something I absolutely LOVE. There is nothing cuter.
*He still loves his sisters, but he has a sweet spot for Whitney. When he hears her he looks to find her, and he always gives her a big smile, even if he is not in the best mood. His sisters still adore him too. They fight for his attention all day, they cant get enough of him.
*His eyes are still blue, but I have a little part of me that think they are going green, maybe hazel. Time will tell.
*He LOVES bath time. He has figured out that he can make a squeaking sound with his feet when he rubs them on the side, as soon as he sees his bath, he starts kicking his legs to get ready.
*He likes to be outside, only when there is no wind, not even a little breeze.
*He "talks" now, and will have a conversation with you, I just wish I knew what he was saying. It's wonderfull.
*He is great at the store, we go in the early afternoon, and he always has a smile for all the senior citizens that stop me to look at him. They fall in love with his smiles.
*I still haven't been able to get one of his BIG smiles on camera yet, every time you get the camera out he stops and stares, and refuses to give me a cheeser. It makes me very frustrated, but I have hope that one day I'll get it.
*We still have to keep socks on his hands. He always scratches his forehead. And always draws blood even though I keep his nails trimmed.
*Every one in the neighborhood and church thinks he looks just like his daddy. When we go to my Young Womens meeting, they call him little Adam.
*Zack has eyelashes that are so dang cute. They are so long, but the thing that is great, is that they curl, almost completely around to make a circle. and still keep going. Amazing.
All in all, we couldn't picture our lives with out this little guy, and dont know what we did without him. He is just perfect, and we wouldn't change a thing.


1 comment:
He is sure growing up fast! I think he looks like his daddy too. :)
Post a Comment