Every two or three years we let the girls have a friend birthday party. And after every one I remember why. I don't think I could handle this every year, :). On the Saturday after Whitney's birthday we threw her a party. It was really fun. (but I can wait a couple of years until the next one-sort of way)
We ate pizza and had lemonade. We also had cupcakes.
We all made a shirt like the ones below. What was I thinking, right? Actually it wasn't that bad. And the kids LOVED it. They turned out really cute.
Then we had a contest to see who could make the tallest and widest tower with marshmallows and toothpicks. That was really fun too, some got a little too competitive though, but it all turned out good. They kids really liked it.
Zack was having a lot of fun too. He had to build his own tower, we gave him some marshmallows and toothpicks to, and he started to stick the marshmallow, just like the kids, it was super cute.
Then we opened presents.
Mickayla
Kinzie
Brent had to leave early, so no picture of him.
Garret, Wyatt and Reagan
Jenna
Katheryn
Rebeca
And Treyton
After the present opening, they all went outside to play girls chase boys :). They all BEGGED to be able too. And then we took them home.
It was a really good day, and Whitney had a blast, so in my book it was a success.

No comments:
Post a Comment