
Our little Audrey had her kindergarten check-up yesterday. I had prepared her for the shot that was going to happen, but I had no idea that she was going to need FIVE. And I also forgot about the finger puncture they did too. She was such a brave little girl, but she didn't have a very pleasant time. The poor girl got beat up. She is a very healthy little girl, finally started to slow down a bit with her growing, she is actually on the charts now, even if its still in the nineties. The doctor said she would make a good volleyball player (it must run in the family) On the way home she was sniffling in the back seat, and I said, "Kindergarten better be really fun if you have to go through all this, huh?" Audrey replied with a strong "It better!" Don't feel too bad for her though, she has been milking it pretty good.


3 comments:
That is definitely not fun! But kindergarten sure will be!...and yes I'm sure she would make a GREAT volleyball player. :)
Looks like she got some cool band-aids! I don't think she will be disappointed with kindergarten. Where else do you get to play kissing tag with boys?
Hey, I'm glad I found your blog (through Jessie)! I can't believe your youngest is going to be in kindergarten - WOW! And where did she get that blonde hair? So cute!
Post a Comment