Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Chicken Pox? Nope, Strep!?




Our little Audrey hasn't been feeling great lately, but she never got really sick, and then the other day these spots started showing up, and we couldn't really think what it could be, besides chicken pox, but when I took her into the Doctor they told me it strep! What!? Apparently this is what starts to happen when strep spreads beyond the throat, that is why it is so important to always get it taken care of with antibiotics, so now you all know. Audrey should be great and totally healed in about a week, they put her on a large dose of medication. This little girl sure is a handful, but totally worth it I guess.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh my gosh! That is no fun! I hope everyone gets feeling better!

Jessie said...

That doesn't look fun at all! I didn't know that could happen. There is nothing worse than being sick as a kid. I am sure she is back to her normal self by now. Thank goodness for medicine!

Teresa said...

That's so sad looking! The poor thing I hope she is feeling better.