The other day Audrey and I went to Fat Cat's to meet up with some of my friends from High School that I don't get to see very often, Jessie was down, or up I should say from Las Vegas, so we met up with her and Maria at our old stomping grounds. Call us what you may but we loved going bowling together back then, and I must say its a little different now days, because were not the kids anymore, and believe it or not, we are in charge of our own kids, which when I thought about it, I cant believe it has been so long ago, we are so OLD! Its always so great to see Maria being such a great mom, and now I get to see Jessie being a great mom too, its crazy in a good way. We had such a great time, even while trying to keep our kids under control, Jensen was the best out of the four of them, I don't think I heard a cry out of him the whole time (my offer is still good, I'll still give you a great deal for him!) what a good baby. Well until next time ladies, "Holla" to Juanita, and Deb, from Lafonda.



Audrey refused to turn and look and the camera, stubborn little midget. But Brooklyn "Posed" beautifully for me!




3 comments:
Good times! We definitely need to get together more often. Maybe you and I could take a road trip with the kids to Vegas!:)
Yes, you should take a road trip to come see me! It was so fun to get together with you and Maria. You make me laugh my twilight fan! We better do this again next time I am up!
How fun! I am so excited for your Twilight theme blog, and I'm excited for you to go to that private showing, you'll have to let me know how it is...as for tag, for this one you just list five things you love about your girls then tag some other people. Sorry I should've explained. :)
Post a Comment