Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Whitney's First Absent in 2nd Grade

For the first time this school year Whitney has gotten sick and missed school. What do you do on your first day of sluffing?
Well the first day, Monday, she got to sleep and and stay in Moms bed all day, watch movies, had mom make cinnamon rolls, and get what ever your heart wants, of course. The second day, when your even worse than the first day, you go the the doctor, and what did the doctor say? She has came down with bronchitis, AND tonsillitis. So you get to sleep in daddy's bed, watch cartoons, get a slushy and get waited on hand and foot, of course. The best part of her day was when the doctor told her she couldn't go back to school until at least Thursday, she left the doctors office with a smile. So much for her great attendance. ;)



Yummy, Yummy, huh?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Maria said...

Can I be sick at your house? Those cinnamon rolls look DELICIOUS! Whitney, I hope you feel better soon!

Kelsie said...

Oh, I hope she feels better soon! And I think the mom at this house needs to learn to make cinnamon rolls--yum!

Jessie said...

Serious Domestic Diva! Those look soooo good! What a lucky girl to get spoiled while being sick. I would only get a can of chicken noodle soup. Feel better soon Whit!