Well, To keep ourselves intertained we made a video, its 15 min long, but it has some really funny parts! (But it could be something only a mother could love) Enjoy!
I would like to think that I inspired your girls a little bit to make this video. Man they know how to dance and sing! They will need to teach me some of their moves for my next movie. What a good idea to get the camera out on a cold day, very fun Mama!
1 comment:
I would like to think that I inspired your girls a little bit to make this video. Man they know how to dance and sing! They will need to teach me some of their moves for my next movie. What a good idea to get the camera out on a cold day, very fun Mama!
P.S. Where was your solo Erica?
Post a Comment