Thursday, October 1, 2009

Daddy Daughter Date

On September 22, the Achievement Day Girls in our ward had their annual Daddy Daughter Date. It was Whitney's first year, and she was so, so excited. She was talking about it for weeks. The week before they made the invitations, which I think hers turned out oh so cute. Some of the activities included, having dinner, playing getting to know you games, the girls got to give their daddy's a "shave" (not with real blades, much to the relief of the dad's), and then the dad's got to do the girl's hair. Whitney's "do" is shown below. They both had a terrific night, I'm sure they wont forget!


It did take some time getting out all the hair accessories!

1 comment:

Maria said...

What a fun date! I love the hair, just don't let her wear it to school, unless it is crazy hair day :) I am sure they will both remember this for a long time. I still remember my daddy daughter dates and I am pretty old...