The Saturday before Adams birthday, we surprised him with a birthday party. I had bought him a new I-phone, and we just couldn't wait to give it to him. After we got home from shopping, the kids built a huge fort to hide his present in so he had to find it when he got home.
Complete with popcorn. Its a family staple.
Whitney wrapped it up....in like 5 boxes. Each one bigger than the last, with the last one being humungo.
Waiting for dad.
Zack was so excited!
This sucker was huge.
Audrey wanted a picture pretending the ceiling was falling down. ;)
Whitney was busy making his cake from scratch, a new recipe from Grandma. And she made him cake decorations too, isn't it cute?
Audrey made him a banner with the empty wrapping paper rolls.
He's coming! He's coming!
Each one of us had to sign our name.
Here he comes!
He doesn't like his picture taken, :)
On with the present hunt.
Zack helped him get it out, he is the only one that could stand up right in the fort.
A little play time first before the un-wrapping.
Reading a card Whitney made for him.
(it was long)
Getting started...
still going! (each box she wrote on, it started out humungo, until it said, "its a tiny one!"
almost there...
Opening it...
He was quite surprised!
I usually can't keep a surprise from him, but I did it, and I am glad I did, cause I love the look on his face in that picture!!
Happy Birthday Adam!

No comments:
Post a Comment