Here is just some recaps of August and September. I keep thinking one day my life will slow down, and I will be able to catch up the blog the way I want to, but things aren't looking that way, so for now I am just going to have to do what I can.
We were able to finish the Harry Potter series this summer, it only took us two summers to do it :). We still had a craft for every book we finished, and at the end, we had a huge Harry Potter Party. Complete with butter beer, chocolate frogs, every flavor beans, each one of us had our own house tie and harry glasses to wear, along with chocolate golden snitches and chocolate/pretzel wands. Each girl also got a charm bracelet, filled with Harry Potter themed stuff. I also did a spell book, and a quote book for each kid. Which they loved. It was super fun.
Here are some of the crafts we made,
Whitney started 7th grade, as much as I tried to stop it.
(which 4 months into school she says she loves it)
Isn't she adorable?
Audrey started 4th grade, I really don't like how fast they are growing up.
But she sure is a cutie pie, isn't she?
The two youngest, found play dough one day, and made a random birthday cake. I guess it was someone's birthday somewhere, right?
Our honey started selling in stores across the Wasatch Front, and at select farmers markets.
Adam took Zack on his first 'high' ride. I'm happy to report that he is like his daddy, and not like his mom, who just climbing onto the lift while all the way down, is still way to high for her. :)
Bee 'season' came and went...
And these two are just as silly as they ever were....
One day the kids got board, and made a 'laser beam' hallway...
Life just keeps going for us, at what seems like lighting speed...
but we are very blessed :)

No comments:
Post a Comment