Nine years ago today, Adam and I woke up early and met and the Salt Lake Temple and were married. Wow, I cant believe it, nine whole years, and guess what, we are still in love, maybe even more than those two YOUNG people above. Yes, I admit it, we do look so young in those pictures, like children, but it was one of the best days of my life. There was a lot I didn't know about Adam that day but MOST of it has just made me love him more, I never could have imagined how great a husband, father and provider he has turned out to be, I really love this guy.
Long time, no see
10 years ago




4 comments:
I am so happy for you. Those pix bring tears to my eyes. Its hard to believe that was 9 years ago. Hope you both have a good day.
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 9 years! (And if you think you look young, I'm sure picture of me at your wedding would just be weird!) We are so glad you're a part of our family, you both mean so much to us, and are great examples to us, whether you think so or not. Have a great day!
Oh ... I hope it was a happy day! Adam really does look young there. :) I can't believe how fast the time goes by!
Oh my gosh! It hasn't been that long has it? Big congrats to you two! I was there in seminary where it all started! Great times! Are you proud of me for being a blogger? Hope you had a wonderful day! Love much
Post a Comment