The past week, our four year old has been very curious when we get in the car, has to know when we are going to turn, where we are going and where we are at that very moment. Well it didn't take long before she was driving Adam and I nuts. So when she asked Adam one to many times he told her to look at the blinker arrow, and that's how we know we have to turn, the car will show us the way. Well she just thought that is the greatest thing in the whole world, and now she is very quite while we are driving until the blinker comes on and then she starts screaming, "That way, were going that way!" Or "I knew we were turning that way, I saw the blinker". It works out pretty good, except for when Adam forgets to turn on the blinker, and she goes completely bazerk, "We are never going to make it there, the car didn't blink!" "Go back Dad, you did it wrong!, You only turn when the car tells you too!" Then she puts her head in her hands and says "oh no!". I don't think it will be much longer until she figures it out, or her sister lets her in on Adam's little secret!
Long time, no see
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment