My husband, bless him, surprised us all the other morning by coming out of the shower FULLY cleaned shaven! All traces of his gotee gone. I have to admit I did a double take, compleatly taken by surprised, I thought I would never get that thing off him, we just have to wait and see if this is a long term decision, but I might think it is, he has gotten a lot more kisses than when he had that scruff. ( sorry maybe that was too much info! :>) And I was also afraid for his safety, we have asked the girl's opinion on the subject in the past and the girls were furious! Whitney burst into tears and took off, running away screaming. She was very attached to those prickly nuisance's. But fortunately, she didn't even notice, we had to point it out to her a day later, and she was to stunned to get mad, whew! So I decided to take a vote, on the side bar you can make your voice heard, do you prefer the cave man look or the clean shaven look?
Long time, no see
10 years ago



1 comment:
Wow! What a suprise!...Boys are so funny that way! Eric was planning on growing his out, but then got called into the bishopric, so he couldn't. Not that I'm complaining! :)
Post a Comment