
Sorry to say, but this tree didnt last much longer
after this picture was taken, but it will make a great
fire one day! ;)
My husband, as many of you know, absolutely hates paying gas company's, whether it be Questar, propane or gasoline company's, so we made our yearly trip to go gather fire wood, because I'm really not allowed to use the furnace, (seriously, he could be working on the other side of the state, but if I start up the furnace, I will get a call asking me if I have a fire going, he has some kind of obnoxious sixth sense or some thing.) But It was a beautiful day Saturday and perfect for cutting fire wood. The first 15 min. the girls threw a fit and told Adam to stop destroying nature, but after that little tantrum wore off, we all had a pretty great time. There are a few things we need to work on, like teaching Audrey how to use Mother Natures "out-house" we had a difficult time with that, which will explain the following pictures below, but they are just classic 'Audrey' pictures. We filled up the whole horse trailer, and most of the back of Adam's truck, not bad for a days work. Sorry, it is a bit strange I don't have any pictures of the actual fire wood, but these are cuter than a big stack of wood any way!

3 comments:
Your sephia pictures of the girls are so beautiful. You are very talented! That is funny about the gas bill. Does Adam have a solution for the power bill? Oh yeah, I am coming to Utah for a week so we have to get together and play!
Your pictures are so cute! I love Audrey in her underwear and boots. :)
Post a Comment