I cant believe my little girl is old enough to start school, granted it is only preschool, but she's my baby and she is going to go to school now for the next 15 years or so, :(. Audrey could not be happier, despite my sadness, she probably could of ran the whole way across town to get there and was very upset when I told her I got to stay with her for the first day, she wanted me to go which made my whole "feeling sorry for myself thing" that much worse (I really wanted to cry) When she woke up she told Adam she starts school today because it is "tomorrow" ( I had told her yesterday that tomorrow she starts school, again, four year old logic) She looked absolutely adorable, some of it was due to her back to school clothes Mawna got her, (thanks again Mawna!) but I think she would be cute in a potato sack.
1 comment:
She really would be cute in a potato sack--she's darling!
Post a Comment