Wednesday, December 17, 2008

F.H.E.

This week for fhe we talked about the true meaning of Christmas, and then we put together a ginger bread house from a kit I bought. It was so much fun! But we did have casualties, about two minutes after this picture was taken, the next picture was taken! (Whoops)


My girls were very upset with me. The roof started slipping, so I tried to catch it and press it into place, and the whole thing broke. Well, it was cute while it lasted.




Grampa came just in time to share fhe with us, my girls were so happy!

3 comments:

Maria said...

At least your gingerbread house was adorable for a picture. It is such a fun family activity, especially when Grandpa gets to come and share in the fun. I am sure your girls adore him.

Jessie said...

Good memories! Now you won't feel so bad eating it! Do your girls now how lucky they are to have a fun mom like you? They better!

Jonsson's Journey's said...

that looks so much fun I almost bought a gingerbread kit I think that would be fun, cute pics