Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Very Last Twenty-Somethin Birthday

Start reading this from the bottom up, :)
The finished product, cute huh?
Baking my cake!

My dad gave me some money, and I was able to get this picture I've been wanting, thanks dad!

This is what Adam got me, he did REALLY good this year! Thanks sweetie! The girls also did good, with a necklace and a bracelet, but I haven't got a picture of them yet.

After we went sledding me and Adam had a snow fight, and contrary to what the picture looks like, I kicked his butt!




Lucy didn't like the snow like the girls did, she had to catch a ride.


Adam went to save the girls after a crash, and ended up steeling the sled and taking off on his own!




One of the many great things about living in Genola, is all the great hill, especially when it has snowed. right up the road, is this great hill, and so the morning of my birthday we all got ready and headed out to play! It was SO much fun! Adam had asked me what fun is it to have a winter birthday, and I had to remind him you cant go sledding in July. I went sledding a lot when I was younger for my birthday. But since our birthday are polar opposites, he wouldn't understand. It was a great birthday, even if it's the last Twenty something birthday I'll ever have. Ever. :)

2 comments:

Kelsie said...

What a fun day! Happy 29th! :)

Jessie said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday. How sad to think this is our last twenty-something birthday. Glad you kicked butt in the snow fight. All those softball throwing days payed off!