Eight years ago, this wonderful little girl came to our family, and she has been a blessing ever since. We love her so much, and she loves having birthday's. We started the night before when usually mom and dad decorate after the girls are sleeping, but this year Whitney wanted to do it, and she did, she blew up 50 balloons, all by herself! Mom couldn't help because of the cough she had, but Whitney was so happy the entire time, and even had to decorate her bedroom too. There was no school on her birthday, so we invited everyone to come and get lunch with us, and it was wonderful! Thanks everyone for coming, (I didn't get a Pict of J.T. and Hayley, or me or Adam, whoops)
Whitney wanted to make her own cake this year, and she said it was the "funnest ever!" She did such a wonderful job on it too, and it tasted good! Hope you had a great day, curly.

2 comments:
I am so so sad I missed what looked like such a fun lunch . I cant believe who old you are . You are so pretty I Love you lots . I cant wait to be there for your baptism. Your so sweet my little Whitney. Love Ga ga
I can't believe your little girl is eight years old. Seems like a week ago it was her blessing day. Yikes!
Good job on the cake Whit! Looks yummy!
Post a Comment