There are no words to tell you how excited Audrey was for T-ball to start this year. She finally got to play like Whitney does. She thinks her hat and uniform are the greatest things in the world. She is such a good player too, she actually hits better when Adam Pitches to her, than when hitting off a tee. Way to go shorty. There are some things we need to work on though, like picture #3, she gets distracted VERY easily, and dad has to help her refocus, I think its so, so cute!
Playing third base, (not very well, but at least she is enjoying herself)


4 comments:
What a nut! I love how excited she is about it. She told us all about it the other day. I'm glad she is loving it...and I LOVE the tightrope walking elephant!
Yup takes after her mom! How fun is that. Hope she has a great season. :)
As long as she is having fun and learning, you can't go wrong.
Looks fun I want to play!
Post a Comment