Holy cow people!!! Last night they released the first "New Moon" trailer, and it is SOOOOO awesome! Here is the link to see it yourselves, WATCH IT, and then tell me what you think! I have to admit, I got teary eyed, I know, I know, its only a few seconds of the forest scene, what am I going to do when I watch the whole movie, well, I will probably cry like a baby, but I think its do to all these prego hormones.... :). Most people HATE the second book, myself included, but I am kinda having a change of heart, I am beginning to love it, because once you read through all the books as many times as I have, you begin to realize the importance this book has, all the things that happen in this book NEEDS to happen, even though you cry through most of it, yay New Moon! Your becoming my favorite book of the series! (Never thought that would happen!)
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=58185785
Long time, no see
10 years ago

2 comments:
Okay I am pumped! Especially since I finally finished reading them all. I have to say I didn't care much for two while I was reading it but looking back it wasn't too bad.
Is it just me or did Jacob get really hot? Maybe it has to do with him not wearing a shirt. Yikes! Clean thoughts Jessie!
(You know you were thinking it too!)
Okay, so I LOVE it!!! How can we get it to come out faster? Cause I am dying to see it, I'm not sure I can wait that long! We totally need to go see it opening night!
Post a Comment