Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ready Or Not, Here He Comes

Tomorrow, the seventeenth of December, Im headed in to the hospital, and we will finally get to meet the newest member of our little family. It's been a long time waiting, expecially for two little girls, but we are very excited. So, are we ready? Well, I think so. Or maybe I should say, we are ready enough. As you can see, the girls have been practicing.


Everyone has worked very hard on "Baby boys' room"

This is the Girls, "staying out of the way" while we worked, :)



The product, darling isnt it. It's not compleately finished, we still need a few decorations here and there, but, like I said, ready enough for now.




Being married to an electrician for 10 years, I have accepted the fact, and have come to expect that the electrical will never really be "Finished" though. :)

No comments: