Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Zackery Dean Peterson


December 20, 2009
8 lbs 11 oz
8:54 p.m.
19 in

On December 20th I got the the greatest birthday present I've ever recieved, his name is Zackery. We have waited a long time for this little spirit to join us, we've known for some time that our family wasn't complete. Were not sure why we had to wait so long, but he sure was worth the wait, and in Adam's words, now he's here it feels like he has always been here. It's amazing how well he fits right in. His sister's absolutley love him, and cant get enough of  him. Just one day home and Audrey climbs up on the bed where we were, and after looking him over turned to me and said "I just love him so much already". Me too Audrey, me too.
And, like his sisters, I cant get enough of him either. There just arent enough hours in the day for me to adore him. I find myself all day just holding and staring at him, afraid I will miss something, and with how much he has changed in just one week, I just might. Welcome to your earthly home little Zack, I cant wait to spend your life with you, and I couldn't think of anyone better to share my birthday with, how lucky am I.
Here are just a "few" pictures of the hospital, just a start to the many I have to post already.



The proud Papa, didn't want to let him out of his sight all night, and still doesnt to this day






My "present" They brought me

Meeting my sisters!



Getting ready to head home!



Welcome, welcome Little Zack!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh he is so handsome. I just want to cuddle him. I am so happy all went well and that he is a perfect fit. Keep us updated!

Karen said...

Congratulations!!!!! He is adorable, just like the rest of your family.