Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mothers Day Camp Fire

Adam had to work on Mothers Day, but he did call me that morning while we were getting ready for church to tell me happy Mothers Day, so sweet. I made a yummy dinner that we ate that evening after Adam got home, and then we headed out back for a campfire. I love having a campfire with our little family, we always have a great time.


Zack thought it was so funny when he would tip over in his chair, so he kept doing it over and over again.



Love this picture.

Despite the face, they were actually really yummy. 



I came up with a different method for making my s'more. I love them, but the marshmallow is never hot enough to melt the chocolate all the way, so I put the whole s'more into tin foil and let it roast for a while. 


And it was perfection, so yummy.







(please don't mind Whitney's very immodest shirt, I only allow her to wear it to bed, but they got there pj's on before we went out.)




I love these three crazies.



What a fun night.
Photobucket

No comments: