Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Play

I got tickets one night to a play that ALA High Schools was having one night. They were putting on the play 'Mulan'  and I thought the kids would love to go. Which they did. It was actually a really great show, even though I didn't come with much expectations. I really enjoyed it. Whitney talked the whole way home about the part she would have been best at, which was the dragon, Audrey on the other hand wanted to play the part of the white ballerina that did a dance in it. Whitney then went on about all the plays she wants to be in when she get older, she really wants to be Donkey, in Shreck. (I can really see that one working out will for her) The girls loved it so much that I'm sure we will be back to another one.


I asked Zack if I could take his picture, and he got out the mint that was in his mouth and held it up, uh.....thanks buddy. :) (no Adam isn't asleep in this picture, he is just wishing he was, but he was a great sport anyways)

That's better.
Photobucket

No comments: