Sunday, July 15, 2012

Fifth Grade Camp

My Curly went to fifth grade camp.It was sort of unreal to me that she is old enough to go, I still remember when I went to fifth grade camp, I am very much in denial about how old she is getting. It was a hard experience....for me, anyway. Whitney on the other hand, didn't want to come home. Made me feel oh so wonderful. (full sarcasm)  The first time she ever spent a night away from home, which wasn't at grandma's. I was a little terrified when I dropped her off, and then had to leave her there, but I handled it with no crying. I forgot the camera when I dropped her off, so I don't have before and after picture. But she definitely needed a long shower when she got home.

She had a fantastic time, and made lots of new friends. I would write all about her time there, but I'm going to make her do it on her blog. So keep an eye out for that.

Her sister missed her dearly, and made her a welcome home sign. Adorable.
I didn't realize just how much I depend on this girl, until she was gone. She is such a great help to me, and her brother and sister, and how lucky I am to have her. I missed her giggle around the house when she was gone. I just love this girl to craziness.
Photobucket

No comments: