For a while now I have been part of this group. I have made a lot of stuff. Stuff I have meant to post on here, but haven't done it yet. Most of the ladies on there just do refinishing of old furniture and stuff. So when a customer writes us and asks for a specific custom job, they usually hand it off to me. I love it. I like the challenge of figuring out how to make something for someone, and make it as close as possible to what the want.
A couple of weeks ago a lady sent in this picture, and asked if one of us could make it for her. With just a few word changes.
They asked me to do it.
This is my rendition of it.
It turned out so great, it was a lot of work, but it is one of my most favorite-est things I have created so far.
Hopefully I will find some time to post about all the other projects I've done, one day, :)


1 comment:
LOVE it! Good work Erica, it looks better than the original!
Post a Comment