Grandma and Grandpa Peterson got tickets for all of us to go on the Heber Creeper Easter Train Ride.
This was one HAPPY little boy!!
(Sorry, but you are about to be bombarded by picture over-load)
We got there kinda early, so Zack and Adam went and explored ALL over, they are too cute.
Waiting to go aboard.
When we first got on, Zack found an empty Easter egg, he thought it was pretty cool.
Do you think he is happy? I do too :)
He loved seeing the Easter Bunny, and singing along with all the songs.
These two girls are so adorable!
Waiting patiently to go.
Love this picture <3 p="">

3>
All the girls got up and danced all the dances, it was really fun to watch, I think they were doing the Bunny hop here.
Zack just liked to bounce on the seats.
But his favorite part, was just looking out the window as we went along.
And then they turned on Gangnum Style, and Whitney had to steal the show,
And she taught all of the little girls to dance too, :)
Zack was just content to eat treats, and watch.
I'm not sure what was going on here, but I love Whitney's face, :)
We even got a picture with the Easter Bunny
Audrey wanted to climb on all the trains, and got her hands all dirty
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa, for a great night, and making a little 3 year olds dream come true, :)

3>

No comments:
Post a Comment