Here are some 'just because' pictures. I love this little boy.
One of the first things he asks for when he wakes up in the morning is to go "out" (out side). It was definitely a long winter for him. And has been quite the chore to keep him in, I have to keep a close eye on him, cause whenever he get the chance, he is gone. He would always crack us up he would get so happy to go play outside, we would find him out rolling around in the pasture, which just happens to be his favorite place to hide when I call for him. I was almost in a panic one day, but finally saw his little head poke up through the tall grass, and then disappear again, then Zoe came running out, I guess its good he always takes his dog with him. :)
Every time we get him dressed, in the morning or at night, he plays 'fishy' with his legs. He swings them all over really fast while saying "fishy, fishy, fishy!" And you have to catch them to put his pants on. :)
Zack is a definite do-it-himself-er. He doesn't need to ask for anything, if he is hungry, he fixed that, I have found him many a times at the table with leftovers from the fridge, or a drink from the outside fridge, or a treat from the cupboard or freezer. He scares me some times, because if he wants something from the top shelf, he will try anything he can to get it, I have found him climbing up on chairs, on counters, and even climbing up the shelfs in the cupboards to get what he wants, and just so you know, we do actually feed him quite frequently. :)
He has fallen in love with two little kittens that happened to find our home one day, he gives them loves, and feeds them everyday, and is always telling me how "weet" (sweet) and "ice" (nice) they are. lol. I feel sad though, because kittens in our neighborhood usually don't make it to adults, so I am trying to find them a new home real quick, but I know Zack will be very sad with either of those outcomes.
It amazes me how much this little boy is loved in our family, his sisters simply ADORE him, and Adam and I are quite smitten too! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment