I'm really behind on my blog writing, so for the next few, I'm mostly going to just write little tid-bits, hopefully I will come back one day and fill them in more, hahahah, ya I laughed too when I wrote that, ;).
We did color eggs this year, the night before, Zack really enjoyed it, he didn't really remember doing it last year.
The Easter Bunny came! 1:00 church is fabulous for Easter Sunday.
He/she left eggs all over!
After church we headed to Grandma Lories of course
They all paired up for the Easter egg hunt, and poor Meg got put with Zack....
And once he got near the sand box, all he wanted to do was dig, so I told her she didn't need to wait around for him, and set her free so she could enjoy the hunt, :)
I got him to come out of the sand box for a picture,
but he went right back in, :)
Such a cute little girl she is!
Zacks face cracks me up here
I only got him to come and get his Easter prizes for a min, and then it was back to the sand box, he kept telling me he was digging a BIG hole, :)
And I learned that you don't bother him when he is workin', I asked if I could get a picture of him smiling, and this is the best I got. He was super busy.
Later, these two went around and around and around on there bikes. So content to be left alone with each other. So cute!
It was a great Easter, the girls got to stay and have a sleep over at grandmas, with there cousins, and had a blast. Thanks Grandma Lorie, for all you do every holiday!

No comments:
Post a Comment