Last day of school '12-'13
The last day of school was also 6th grade graduation, in which the 6th grade also does a program. They worked on it for over a month, they basically had to come up with the whole program themselves. Whitney was so, so excited. She could hardly stand it. And she was extremely nervous.
But they did dress really crazy...
Whitney's friend, who had the same part she did. Aren't they cute?
The whole school came to watch
I recorded the whole program on Adams phone, so I didn't get to many pictures of it, I told Adam to take some, but it didn't happen,
and I have tried and tried to get the video uploaded of Whitney part, but I guess Im not very smart, :)
Getting her diploma
Best Friends
Teachers gifts
Grandma Lorie came to celebrate with us and brought all the kids a graduation surprises , and in all the hustle and bustle, I forgot to get a picture, I fell really bad.
After we had to hurry home and get ready for our neighborhood 'Welcome to Summer Bus Stop Party.'
More on that coming soon......
Just a comparison
First day of School '12-'13

No comments:
Post a Comment