Every year, the third-six graders in some of Nebo elementary schools, have what they call a Hershey Track Meet. Whitney has done it before, but this was Audreys first year, and she was so so excited to go. Each grade goes on a different day. Whitney told me I didn't need to go to hers this year, so we went and cheered Audrey on her day. She signed up for the 50 and the 200. I was so proud of her!
This little boy decided to give me a heart attack that day, by running off and getting himself lost, but of course, he didn't think he was lost, but I had a few minutes of freaking out. Some how, get got through a little hole in the fence, and decided to go racing with some of the kids.
At the softball throw
Waiting for her 200 to start

No comments:
Post a Comment