Our Birthday started out with finding Nick trying to steal Zacks presents, he had taken a marker and crossed out Zacks name and put his name on them. And had started to open them, Silly elf. Zack kept telling me his elf is sneaky.
I LOVE sharing this day with my best little man.
Before opening the presents, (his sisters were at school, a boy gets to sleep in on his birthday) He had to play dinosaurs with dad for a min, after all, dinosaurs were the theme of the day.
(All day long, I would hear Zack start singing, Happy birfday, to us!! I loved it)
We had some honey deliveries to make, so dad took us to lunch while we were out. One of our favorite places.
Luckily Adam only told them it was Zacks birthday, so he was the only one to sit on the saddle, he didn't like it to well, haha.
But he loved the icecream they brought him.
We hurried home because Grandpa Kaze was there with Whitney and Audrey waiting for us to open presents.
As soon as he opened this from grandpa, he screamed, "mine ipod!!"
(its not an ipod, but we let him think it is, lol)
Since everything has to be orange with Zack, it was no surprise that our cake also had to be orange, I think it turned out adorable.
After opening every present he had to clean up EVERY piece of wrapping before moving on to the next, crazy kid.
That night right before bed, Zack gave me a big hug, and said "Happy birfday mom...), melted my heart. Have I said how much I love sharing this day with him? Cause I do.
The birthday 'kids'
More Pictures I found, :)
Love this one!

No comments:
Post a Comment