Friday, February 28, 2014

Christmas Day 2013

Our Christmas was great this year, we were so thankful for all our blessings, and that we were together and healthy :)
 

 
Whitney was the first awake, and had to wait HOURS for the rest of us, when Zack finally woke up, he had to wake his daddy up because "Santa comes!"



























































 
Grandpa and Zack playing with his new train, while we cooked breakfast.


 
 
This year when we drew names for our gift exchange, Zack got me, I got Whitney, Whitney got Audrey, Audrey got Adam and Adam got Zack. We changed the rules this year, All gifts had to be handmade. I love how that worked, and we will be sticking to that. Adam made Zack a great Bird House, he loved it.
 
Whitney made Audrey a Letter A for her room
 
Audrey made Adam a blanket
 
And I made Whitney a bunch of fabric bows for her hair.
And Zack gave me the gift of not having to find one more gift, lol. And I loved it. He did also give me a big hug and told me he loved me, which is better than anything else. :)
 
Photobucket

No comments: