Whitney's Favorite Things 2014
Color- Lime Green
Treat- Milky Way & Puffy Cheetos*
Toy- (she doesn't play with toys any more!) Ipod
TV show- Duck Dynasty*
Number-12
Favorite dinner- Chicken, rolls and gravy*
Person- Rissy Bug, & Chris Evans*
Best friend- Marrissa, Lydia, Bailey, Evyn & Lexi*
Animal- platypus*
Cereal- captain Crunch*
Book- Harry Potter, Selection*
Song- To many to pick- but Don't Worry, Be Happy*
Favorite thing to do- Movie Night with Friends*
Instrument she wants to learn- none
Place she wants to visit- Harry Potter World*
School subject- Art
Holiday-Christmas and Halloween
Shape- Circle*
Favorite Season- Spring
Flavor of cake- Peppermint*
Flavor of ice cream- Cookie Dough & Peppermint
Food- Chinese*
Movie- Capitan America, Avengers*
What she wants to be when she grows up- Artist*
Something she wants to do when she gets older- Meet Chris Evans Face to Face*
Favorite time of day- When ever she is wearing fuzzy pants*
Favorite day of the week- Friday*
Game- Clue, Mario Galaxy*
Favorite dessert- The Razz-ana ice cream (Made up by herself and Marissa)
Favorite memory she has- When she won Mario Galaxy, When Lydia and Bailey did 'surgery' on her.
* means its different than last year.
To see last years, click HERE
This 13 YEAR OLD, just gets crazier and crazier each year. She is always making us laugh, and entertaining her sister and brother. I can always count on her, when I tell her to do something, I know it will get done. She is so helpful and is loved by both her brother and sister. She is the life of the party, gets really loud, and rowdy, but it just goes to show the love she has for life. She is up for anything, and always wants to go somewhere and do something. She loves her friends, cares for them and has a love for everyone she meets. I cant believe how lucky I am to have such a wonderful daughter, and I give thanks for her everyday. We love you curly, always remember who you are and how much you're loved.
(Whitney's most favorite picture)
(not kidding)
(she begged and threatened me to put it on here)
(she's mad its not the first picture)
(but I'm still the mom, and get my way)
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment