Zack's Favorite Things, Dec. 2014
Color~ ORANGE!!!
Treat~ Stawberry Milk
Toy~ Optimus Prime
TV Show~ Rescue Botts
Number~ 3
Dinner~ Tomatoes and Cheese, Salad
Favorite Person~ Grandpa Kaze
Friend~ Nawla
Animal~ Dogs
Cereal~ Strawberry Frosted Mini Wheats
Book~ If Give a Mouse a Cookie
Song~ Who Took the Cookies from the Cookie Jar
Favorite Thing To Do~ Color
Instrument he wants to play~ Trumpet
Place He wants to go~ Fishing
Holiday~ Christmas~ Halloween
Shape~ heart
Season~ Winter
Cake~ Strawberry
Ice Cream~ Strawberry
Food~ Tomatoes and Cheese
Movie~ Mighty Machines
What He wants to be When he Grows Up~ Hulk
Favorite Super Hero~ Hulk
Zack Still loves to snuggle, especially in the morning. At night he still likes to hold my hand while he falls asleep. Zack is just as crazy as his sisters, and makes us laugh all the time. He is a definite boy, and loves to help his dad work, and fix things. Loves Tractors, cars, trucks, anything with wheels. He is a very sweet boy, melts my heart all the time, but can really be a pain to his sisters too, lol. he sometimes just loves to get them screaming. but will turn around and tell them he loves them too. I know I'm his mama, but I ADORE and LOVE this little boy so much!
This is what I wrote last year, but its perfect for this year too. He is so independent. He loves preschool. He goes back and forth on primary, :). He also LOVES going to speech. We have a wonderful teacher that makes it so fun for him. He is growing up so fast, I want to cry at times, but its so fun watching this little guy grow and learn. I love him to pieces...
Stocking Pictures 2014
Last Year~2013


No comments:
Post a Comment