Whitney's Favorite Things 2015
Color- Purple
Treat- Milky Way, Twix
Toy- IPhone
TV show- Merlin
Number-12
Favorite Dinner- Fettinni Alfredo
Person- Loki, Angela
Best friend- Marrissa, Lydia, Bailey, Nicole
Animal- Dragons, Unicorns
Cereal- Honey Bunches of Oats
Book- Percy Jackson
Song- Everything is Awesome
Favorite Thing to Do- Draw
Instrument she wants to learn- none
Place She Wants to Visit- Caribbean
School Subject- None
Holiday-Birthday
Shape- Triangle
Favorite Season- Spring
Flavor of cake- Chocolate
Flavor of ice cream- Cookie Dough & Vanilla With Sprinkles
Food- Chinese and Italian
Movie- Capitan America 2, Hercules
What She Wants to be When She Grows Up- Not a Homeless Person
Something She Wants to do When She Gets Older- Meet Tom Hiddleson Face to Face
Favorite time of day- 9:02 pm
Favorite day of the week- Saturday
Game- Mario Cart
Favorite dessert- 'Dirt' Cake
Favorite Memory She Has- When she finally finished reading a book all by herself
Favorite Super Hero- Captain America
Favorite Villian- Loki
I haven't came up with a word yet that describes how much I love my two girls, but I do. This girl of mine brightens my days, makes me laugh, can make me roll my eyes, frustrates and delights me.(usually all in a matter of minutes) I am in awe of the incredible young woman she is. How did I get so lucky?
Love you Curly

No comments:
Post a Comment