My baby turned five! I cant believe just five years ago Audrey joined our little family, and what would we do without her. She is such a crazy little girl, and we couldn't love her more. The morning of her birthday turned out to be a little disappointing, and we ended up MISSING her birthday lunch, but I tried to make it up to her, we went and got Whitney out of school and went to McDonald's and got a Littlest Pet shop toy in the kids meal and Ice cream. Afterwards I took them to the dollar store, (there favorite store in the world). She picked out mashed potatoes to have for dinner and Grandpa and Grandma Lorie came and ate with us, and Grandma Lorie helped Audrey make cupcakes, Audrey decided to have cupcakes instead of a cake, thanks grandma Lorie!
Long time, no see
10 years ago

3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY LOU! We love you!
Looks like a great birthday! Audrey has the prettiest blue eyes! She is growing up way too fast!
She's so darling! On the morning of her birthday, I told the girls, "It's Audrey's birthday today!" So then Lizzie and Emi talked about Audrey and her birthday ALL DAY. We all hope it was happy!
Post a Comment