Thursday, March 5, 2009

Whitney's Very Special Day

Thank you too everyone who came to share this special day with us. It turned out to be a great day for our little family, and everything turned out perfect.



Before the baptism

Doesn't she look Beautiful?

Our neighbor came to do her hair in the morning, I don't have any sense in that area, didn't it look so pretty?

Our two munchkins

How great was it, that we got to share this day with our friends? We were so lucky to have them there with us!
Whitney and Kinzie









4 comments:

Jessie said...

Whit you look so pretty on your special day. I love your dress too Erica!

Kelsie said...

I love that first picture of Adam and Whitney at the font--so cute. (And, actually, all the pictures are cute--what a photogenic girl!)

Maria said...

Whitney, I hope you always remember this special day. You look so pretty in your white dress.

Teresa said...

Whitney looks so beautiful, congrats on such a big day!