A few weeks ago we told the girls a secret, and told them to keep it a secret, and not to tell.... yet. Well it wasn't long until I was getting calls from Audrey's Primary teacher, and our neighbor who happen to drive pre school car pool last week all saying congrats. They also mentioned that Audrey instructed them that it was a secret, and to not tell. Well, since news spreads pretty fast when you have a five year old, we decided to let our family and friends know. This picture was drawn by non other than the squealer herself of her mommy, and I think it sums up our little secret perfectly.
Long time, no see
10 years ago


5 comments:
Yay! We're so happy for you!! When are you due? ... and I hope you're feeling OK!
(I love the drawing--so cute!)
Oh my gosh! Yeah! Congrats! I am so happy for you and your family. Hope you are feeling well. :)
I can't keep secrets either so don't feel bad Audrey!
YES! I am so glad the secret is out I hate staying Quiet! I could not be anymore happy or excited for you all , I had been praying for this! YEA! YEA! YEA! I cant wait for the little one to get here! YEA!YEA!YEA!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your little family. Audrey is a doll! I would be so excited and want to tell everyone too!
YAY YAY YAY! That is so exciting! We are so happy for you!
Post a Comment