Thursday, August 6, 2009

Boy or Girl?

This coming Tuesday we will learn the gender of our newest family member! If you want to make a guess as to what it will be, cast your vote!

2 comments:

Jonsson's Journey's said...

I CANT Wait! Can I go with you ? Ill wait out in the hall ! I really cant wait to find out Im so so so EXCITED! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ! Okay just kidding but can I be the first phone call? PLease Please Please Im not kidding about being the first phone call ! I really am not sure how Im gonna wait clear untill tuesday thats a long long long time away , are you sure they cant fit you in sooner ? maybe you should call them and tell them your sister cant wait that long so if they could see you tommorow that would be great! Ya let me know what you find out If ya cant tell Im really really really EXCITED !

Maria said...

I am guessing it will be a boy! Good luck tomorrow. I am excited for you. :)