

On Adam's Birthday, he wanted to spend the day on the lake, he said that is what he has always done since he was a kid. So we invited the Dymock's to go with us. It was such a great day, the kids had a fantastic time, and I think the older "kids" had even more. Whitney is our little fish, she spent almost the whole time in the water, and when we had to get her in the boat, it was a chore. The birthday boy himself spent some time in the water, too, but since I had to be driving while he wake-boarded, and skied, I didn't get any pictures of him, I think Chrissy did though, so if I get them from her I will post them later. Whitney learned how to knee-board that day too, so she has a new favorite thing to do on the lake now.

Baby Kenderia was so good, the whole time!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Adam! Our last year in the twenties. Where did they go? So sad!
What a happy day--too bad I've never been able to celebrate my birthday at the lake! And I love seeing Whitney in the life jacket that Adam grew up wearing. :)
Post a Comment