It's already been two weeks since Zack joined us, and a lot has happened. Here is a list of just a few things we have learned about him thus far
1. It IS possible to spoil a newborn :)
2. His sisters still love him to pieces
3. Zack prefers noise to quite
4. He likes it light and bright rather then the dark
5. He loves it when the girls or I sing to him, and he loves listening to music
6. I love the fact that my voice can calm him down, and I'm ashamed to admit that I'm a little jealous that Adam can do the same thing sometimes
7. He loves his dad, but I have to say I'm still his favorite
8. He prefers to sleep on his right side
9. About 5 days ago he got a little colic-like, but the new "gentle" formula is showing a lot of promise, much to my relief, maybe we can get some sleep now
10. He would rather sleep in his mom's arms at night, then in his crib, something I know I will regret someday, but for now it is still hard to put him down
11. He eats about every three hours, some times four, but has gone as long as seven
12. He was slightly Jaundice the first week, but it cleared up all on its own, hooray! No light suit case needed this go around
13. He is still the center of all of our lives, and we all love him more each day, Audrey says she is quiting school, so she can stay home with him, a big deal considering how much she LOVES school :)
14. Time flies when you have a baby. I cant wait to see him get bigger, I wake up every morning and look to see how much he changed that night, but I wish he could stay this little for ever
He has his first Doctors apt. tomorrow, and be
assured I will post more on that later
2 comments:
He is such a doll! I can't wait to meet him. When we get everyone feeling better we'll come visit.
I bet his sisters are great helpers!! I did the exact same thing with Taytem, she fell asleep in mine or Rob's arms every night, it's not a bad thing just enjoy!!
Post a Comment