Sunday, February 21, 2010

2 Months



Our happy little 2 month old. It's hard to believe just how fast the time has gone. At two months, Zack is still the center of attention at our house. The girls can't get enough of him, they think I am a baby hog. Audrey says many times, "I feel like I just have to kiss him so much, he is just so, so cute!" We are starting to see more of his personality come out, he makes us laugh all the time. We have also learned that when he makes a certain face, he is not such a happy camper and he is gonna let us know very soon, when the girls see it, they come running to get me saying "He's gonna BLOW!!" :). He sleeps better during the day than at night. And when he does sleep at night, it has to be in my arms, although I have got him to take about a two hour nap in his crib a couple of times. We had our first sickness scare last week, he started to get an awful sounding cough, but it only lasted about five days, and then cleared up, thank goodness. I still haven't took him anywhere yet, our doctor is still advising us to keep him home for now.
Zack has a way of making us all feel like we are his favorite, he sits and listens to all of Audrey's stories she tell him, and he smiles and coos the whole time. He ALWAYS smiles when he sees or hears Whitney, and the same goes for his daddy. He loves to sit in Adams arms at night and watch T.V. with him. And then there is me ( his REAL favorite, :) ) I love how he buries his face into my chest, and will fall asleep staring at me, so cute. All in all, the last two months at our house has been a wonderful blessing, we sure do love this little guy.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessie said...

He is such a handsome little man! How could he not get all that attention! How fun to have two cute little mamas to help you out. Isn't it the best feeling to be the Mama and know that they love you the best.:)

I hope you are getting some sleep there Mama!

Maria said...

Hooray for cute and healthy babies! He is one loved little guy. :)