Friday, February 19, 2010

Nine

My kiddo turned NINE YEARS OLD! It was a wonderful day.Things on this years present list included  FUR-REALS pet's duck and parrot, and a friendship necklace. She also got a couple of new outfit's and a LAVA LAMP. Like last year, she wanted to make her own cake (can you guess what her new favorite color is?) The day before, Me and Audrey took her and her friend to lunch and to the Dollar Store (Whitney's favorite).She is a great girl, and I love her so, so much! Happy Birthday Whitney!


(Working very hard)

TA-DA!!

Her BUILD-A-BEAR from Grandma Lorie, she has waited oh so long for

I got Audrey a matching outfit, and wanted to get a cute picture, well, it didn't happen, someone was having a round of sour grapes, all I got was a forced smile, at least one of them tried to apease their Mom

No comments: