Zack started to smile!!!
This is the first time I was able to catch one on film, though it's just little. It is one of the CUTEST things I have ever seen in my life. He started a couple of weeks ago, but I've been waiting to get a picture of it, he is VERY peticular about who he gives them to, and it just makes a tired Mom's day, that really is all the reward we need, for doing everything a mom does. Of course the very first one he gave was to me, (Adam is VERY sure he got the first one, but he didn't :) ) And he LOVES to smile at his big sister Whitney, she can always get a smile from him.
Isn't it adorable?!
The girls wanted me to post the picture below, they thought it was hilarious, rest assured, he is NOT walking yet, a camera trick I guess, :)
Movie night! He is very good at letting his big sister hold him, when mom and dad are busy! (Thank goodness)

2 comments:
He is just too cute! I love it!
You have such a cute family! Glad you're enjoying your little guy. *Cute*
Post a Comment