Monday, March 15, 2010

Audrey's 6th Birthday!

My Baby girl turned six. What a great day! She was so, so excited all day! Before she left for school she made her own birthday cake! She worked so hard on it, very,very carefully, I think she should be a cake decorater when she gets bigger, just like her Grandma Kaze. The night before she decorated the house, and I forgot to get picts, but it was so cute, very creative for sure! 
( It says "Happy Birthday Audrey" she did it all by herself)
When I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday, she said she wanted to go to Brick Oven (the place with the balloons) and she wanted to invite "everyone". It was fun, crazy but fun, and she said on the way home, "I can't believe all those people came for my party!" so cute, thank you all for making her day so great for her. When they came and sung to her, she had the cutest smile on her face, and she didn't want to share her birthday treat, or her balloon either. But she did, :).
Playin with her cousins. (Brayden was afraid I wouldn't get him in the picture) (I love these next two pictures!)
Zackery wasn't quite sure what to think about all the craziness, but for the most part he did great.
When we got home she opened the rest of her presents, on this years list was Zhu-Zhu pets.
Adam made her blow out her candles three times, or was it four, he said she wasn't doing it right, and he had to teach her how. She went to bed a very happy girl that night! (I went to bed very relieved, and glad birthday's only come once a year, but they are very fun!)

No comments: