Sunday, March 21, 2010

Zacks Pictures

A few weeks after Zack was born we had my new sister in-law, Hayley, come and take some pictures of Zack, and like all her work, Hayley did a fantastic job, I love, love, love them, Here a just a few of my favorites, and yes there might seem like a lot, but I did just pick a few considering there were almost eighty to choose from. I hope you enjoy, I sure did.




*I love how this shows his chubby cheeks*





*So cute, I love it!*






*Love*

*My Favorite is below*



3 comments:

Kylie said...

These are so gorgeous!

Maria said...

I love them! He is such a cute little guy, it is hard to choose a favorite! I hopped from your blog to her blog and she is a very talented gal.

Jessie said...

These are awesome! I wouldn't have enough wall space to put all of my favorites up! You look so pretty too!