March is a rater hard month for me since my mom died seven years ago a few days before her birthday that is on the 21st. And if it wasn't for all the other birthday's we get to celebrate this month, expecially my own little Audrey's I dont know how I would ever make it. But this morning driving in the car, my little Audrey made my whole day a lot better, here is our following conversation
Audrey- "Mom, I can't wait for Jesus to come to earth again, you know why?"
Me- "Oh, why?"
Audrey- (with a big smile on her face) "Well, because of two things, one because I will get to see Jesus again, and two because your mom will come alive again, and we can see her and have our other old, old grandma. I just cant wait!"
I just can't wait either Audrey, what a wonderful day that will be.

2 comments:
How sweet. :) Thanks for sharing that precious moment.
What a sweetheart. That is very precious.
Post a Comment