Friday, September 10, 2010

School Pictures

Today was picture day. Whitney wanted to be extra fancy, Audrey really didn't care to terribly much. But they both were so stinking adorable.
I put rollers in Audrey's hair last night for the very first time. I cant believe how curly and cute it turned out. And no, I didn't cut Audrey's hair.
This morning was difficult. I had one girl crying because she wants straight hair, and one that was uber excited because she had curly hair. It was super pleasant. (did ya catch the sarcasm?) Some where in heaven my mom is chuckling, I guess she did wait a long time for this pay back. Although I have to say I was the best about my curly hair than my sisters were. (So I really think Adrian is in for some VERY pleasant payback in a few years, ;).)
In the end though I think Whitney was satisfied with what I thought was super adorable. But what does a mother know anyway? :) Oh, the irony.
Why have I waited so long to put curlers in her hair, so so cute!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Beautiful girls! What type of curlers did you use on Audrey's hair? I always did love your curls.

Maria said...

I love both girls' beautiful curls. I am sure their school pictures will turn out great! I loved your curls also!